This entry is dedicated to everyone who didn't read yahoo! news article provided by ConsumerReports.org
I believe at this moment everyone had account in facebook. So, you should read the full article here and respond accordingly.
7 things to stop doing on facebook are :-
Hmmm.. lemme check.
- Using a Weak Password
- Leaving Your Full Birth Date in Your Profile
- Overlooking Useful Privacy Controls
- Posting Your Child's Name in a Caption
- Mentioning That You'll Be Away From Home
- Letting Search Engines Find You
- Permitting Youngsters to Use Facebook Unsupervised
- Done! Instead of using alphanumeric technic you should mix your password with upper and lower chase letter at least 8 acsara. Change your password okay.
- Done! I already change my full birthday date.
- Nope! The other way to do it is... don't post anything personal on any social website.
- I don't have child (yet).
- Nope! Why not? Let them find you. Just limit your personal info online.
- Again. I don't have children to supervise.